Recruitment agencies are popularly known to be the intermediaries between the businesses and candidates seeking jobs in the market. They help the companies fulfill talented personnel needs and the job seekers get the right kind of job.
Recruitment agencies provide excellent assistance to the people looking for a job, whatever stage they are at in their career and guide through the right job and a suitable role. Even for employers, recruitment agencies are of immense help. The specialized recruiters of such agencies take away the burden of time-consuming hiring processes of an organization and complete it within a short period.
No matter how intense the market becomes and how difficult the competition gets, when you hire a recruitment agency, you get to experience the relaxation during job/candidate search.
- Detailed Screening and Testing of Employees – Recruitment agencies carry out the initial employee screening and background check of the candidates to ensure that no prospect steps into your office unless they meet all of your requirements. Some agencies even offer skill tests to gauge the proficiency of candidates with regards to typing, problem-solving, etc.
- Fulfills Short-Term Hiring Needs – Temporary and seasonal staffing is usually the most challenging for organizations because there are administrative and logistical considerations to look after as well. Partnering with recruitment agencies allows you to focus entirely on the project by letting the agency worry about the selection of temporary employees.
- Relieves HRD’s Burden – Having your HR staff spend hours over resume shortlisting is not the right use of their time. They should rather be left to work on employee benefits and development opportunities. With a reputable agency on the board, the work of the HR team would be less frustrating and they will be able to deliver the best results.
For Job Seekers
- Provides Expert Advice on CV and Resume – Your resume is your first impression and it is important to present the best version of yourself in front of the company. Recruitment agencies are of great help here as they find the flaws and hidden strengths in you and ask you to project the same on your cover letter and resume.
- Gives Interview Feedback – There is always a room for improvement and the recruitment agencies help you in providing with it. The professionals employed with such agencies are in direct contact with the employers and hence provides you with constructive feedback from each of them. This helps you in evaluating yourself on different grounds and improve upon the things that lead to your disappointment.
- Saves Time – Along with saving precious time of the employers, recruitment agencies saves a lot of time and effort of candidates as well. Job seeking candidates don’t have to go around giving separate interviews for different companies, rather they can give one interview with a well-known agency based on which he/she will become eligible for all jobs in its database.